We believe that coding is an essential skill. Learning to code unlocks creativity, develops problem-solving skills, and opens career paths. We think everyone should have the opportunity to create something that can change the world.
Join us to learn about Everyone Can Code, a new approach to coding that gives everyone the power to learn, write, and teach code. You’ll hear about the new Swift Playgrounds app that includes lessons for beginning coders and then continue the journey into app development with Swift using Xcode. And you’ll explore curriculum materials for middle and high school that make it easy to bring coding into your school.
Join us for an exclusive workshop where you will:
- Learn why Swift is the best language for teaching and learning coding, as well as for developing apps.
- Explore how the Swift Playgrounds app for iPad can make learning to code fun and interactive for your students.
- Discover how App Development with Swift on Mac can help your students bring their ideas to life.
- Explore how the teacher guides for Swift Playgrounds and App Development with Swift and can help you bring coding into your school.
- Network with fellow K–20 educators interested in coding curriculum, app development, and creating educational pathways for students.